Terms of Agreement
By purchasing services from Lorie Johnson the purchaser must agree to the terms stated in this contract:
1. Purchaser understands that once payment has been made through PayPal it has become a legal binding contract.
2. Purchaser understands that once payment has been made, there is a NO REFUND policy in effect.
3. Purchaser understands any missed appointment will need to be rescheduled.
4. Purchaser understands that once appointment has been fulfilled there is still a NO REFUND policy in effect.
5. Purchaser understands that even though Lorie Johnson is known as a Master Evidential psychic medium, shaman, medical intuitive, and animal communicator she in no way can be held liable for any information that is brought forward in readings.
6. Purchaser understands that psychic readings are for entertainment purposes.
7. Purchaser understands that Lorie Johnson works with Destination America as well as law enforcement at local, state, and national levels so due to scheduling, appointments may take as long as two (2) weeks to be scheduled once purchased.
8. Purchaser understands that once appointment has been held no other services will be provided free of charge unless deem appropriate by Lorie Johnson.
9. Purchaser understands that any alteration made on the service purchased must be agreed to IN WRITING by both parties.
10. The Office of Psychic Medium Lorie Johnson reserves the right to cancel any appointment after a period of four (4) weeks in which multiple attempts have been made for scheduling and/or rescheduling.
11. After two (2) missed appointments the Office of Psychic Medium Lorie Johnson will consider the appointment as expired and the client will forfeit payment and no further attempts at rescheduling will take place.
LorelyAngels Mentoring Course
Terms of Agreement
By purchasing services from Lorie Johnson aka LorelyAngels, the student must agree to the terms of this contract which include:
1. Student will pay for the 5 Day Mentoring Course in full by using PayPal before classes will begin.
2. Student understands that there is a NO REFUND POLICY as stated on the website.
3. Student will actively participate in all live feed classes run through the designated group on Facebook.
4. Student understands that only one (1) account will be added into the designated group on Facebook for the paid course.
5. Student understands that any assignment given through the designated group on Facebook counts as a class and will actively participate in this class.
6. Student understands that contact with LorelyAngels outside of Facebook, in the form of telephone, Skype, or any messaging service asking for help will be recognized as course mentoring and will be considered the use of one (1) class per request made.
7. Student understands that additional help outside of class must be purchased through the website.
8. Student understands that any scheduled appointments made for private mentoring during the 5 Day Mentoring Course must be kept unless LorelyAngels has been informed and has rescheduled. Failure to keep the scheduled appointment will result in the use of one (1) class. LorelyAngels reserves the right to allow a make-up as deemed appropriate.
9. At all times, the student will conduct themselves in a professional manner. Any inappropriate behavior directed towards the teacher or another student will result in being removed from the mentoring program. Inappropriate behavior includes but not limited to:
A. Use of inappropriate language at any time
B. Harassment, verbally and/or written
C. Solicitation of any kind
D. Slanderous and/or threatening remarks outside of class communicated to others said with the intent to harm
E. Bullying of classmates
10. Student understands that all information provided as course content has been confirmed by authorities and will not be questioned under any circumstances.
11. Student understands that any personal issues arising with course content or another student will be discussed privately with LorelyAngels and not posted in the designated class group.
Student understands that all outside teaching material is highly encouraged to be purchased and if class course content centers around subjects pertained in the outside teaching material then LorelyAngels is not responsible for the student being unprepared and unable to participate in the designated class if said material is not purchased.